To ensure operational efficiency in the internal control system of the company to mitigate the unnecessary loss to the company’s tangible and intangible assets.
Expectation For Role
- Monitor and supervise cash movement.
- Daily review of sales and cash operations ensuring they conform to the principles and guidelines covering such operations.
- Daily collation and proper documentation of tellers of sales proceeds and remittance by sales depot.
- Periodic and comprehensive stocktaking and as well as submission of the electronic report of stock-taking exercise.
- Monitor and document daily inward deliveries of the consignment to the depot under supervision.
- Vet and reconcile sales, cash, and expense account for sales depot under jurisdiction.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Manage stock item damages to reduce them to the barest minimum.
- Vet, document, take action on the account, and submit reports on credit customers with overdue payments.
- Verify, substantiate, prune down and submit non-routine expenses for approval while also monitoring routine expenses.
- Minimum of HND or B.sc in a Finance/Accounts/Audit related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a related role.