- Responsible for planning, strategizing, and leading the team for the development of account strategies, and coordination of additional resources to achieve sales goals.
- Responsible for developing a profitable relationship with customers in assigned regions.
- Managing account profit and loss.
- Ensure customers’ performance and profitability.
- Building strong relationships with key accounts in the region.
- Building a sustainable and robust pipeline and ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning.
- Developing & implementing sales strategies and plans to meet revenue goals.
- Prepare regular reports and conduct monthly meetings to review performance.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities in the region.
- Minimum of a BSc degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in a similar role in the FMCG sector.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Has an excellent analytical skill.
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fully geographically mobile.
- Ability to work flexibly.