- Oversee, manage, and direct the affairs of business divisions
- Lead core team by providing exemplary leadership and levelheadedness and providing direction to multiple non-team members in creating the synergy required for evaluating, executing, and managing business objectives
- Advice the business development team and finance team on hospitality initiatives and support all departments to make the organization a key tourist location.
- Oversee financial management and all the attention to detail that is required to ensure qualitative administration of the businesses to keep delivering value to the customer and society
- Handle multiple challenges across roles, department, and ideas
- First degree. Advanced degrees accepted. Hospitality or leisure related degree will be an advantage
- Out of country experience either through education or employment is a significant requirement
- Experience in hospitality or leisure related organizations is a requirement.
- Minimum five years post-graduation experience in leisure, hospitality or service delivery organization would be an advantage.
- Ability to lead a Team, be creative and innovative, proactive, resilient, attentive to details and having excellent personal mastery and integrity